Love with Food is a monthly subscription box that sends gourmet food samples to your doorstep. What I love about this company is that they donate a meal to a hungry child for each box you buy. The regular Love with Food box costs $10/month plus $2 shipping, while the Deluxe box is $19.95 with shipping included. This month we opted for the Deluxe box.
The December theme is ‘Winter Wonderland’, and we are very happy with the looks of this box. This month I am just going to list what we received, rather than describe how things tasted. (We haven’t tried everything yet)
(2) Angell Candy Bar from Betty Lou’s
(2) Excellence 70% Chocolate Diamond from Lindt & Sprungli
(2) Allergen-Free Peppermints from St. Claire’s Organics
(2) All-Natural Marshmallow Topper, Maddy Melts from Madyson’s Marshmallows
(2) Chocolate Dipped Madeleine by Donsuemor
(2) All-Natural Powdered Drinking Chocolate from Les Confectures a l’Ancienne
(2) Natural Crispbread Cracker from 34 Degrees
Molasses Spice Cookies from Grey Ghost Bakery
Spinach Dip Mix from Desert Gardens
(2) Sun-Dried Tomato & Parmesan Popcorn from Oogie’s Snacks
(2) Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Bruschetta from Milas Foods
(2) Sweet Potato Chips from Food Should Taste Good
$35 Hello Fresh Gift Card
Love With Food reusable shopping bag. (Not pictured)
I am very excited to try everything in this box. We are going to take the popcorn with us when we go look at Christmas lights because I always say “We should really have popcorn for this” every time we go. These will be perfect. B and I will probably enjoy the drinking chocolate with the marshmallow toppers together, and we have talked about making the spinach dip for Christmas Eve.
Did you get Love with Food this month? What did you think?
This post contains referral links. If you sign up for a Love with Food box through my link, I will get points to use towards future purchases.
I was not compensated to provide this review. As always, all opinions are my own.