It’s Wednesday, so that means I’m linking up with Life after I Dew for So What Wednesdays!
So what if…
- I am heading back to Target today with the intention of buying only one thing: door knob covers. Up til now our baby-proofing method has basically been “keep all doors closed”. S can open doors now.
- While I don’t want S getting into the office, I can’t help but burst out laughing when I find him “typing” at the computer.
- I started reading a book and then I forgot about it. Oops. I need to finish it so I can go back to another book I put down after needing a break from its intensity.
- It is so hot and humid that I just want to stay inside and enjoy the a/c.
- I will be disappointed if some of those comedians on America’s Got Talent don’t move through to Radio City Music Hall! I really like that awkward guy.
What are you saying “So What?!” to today?