Time for a Thursday Thoughts link up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom!
- I read so many Big Brother spoilers that last night’s eviction wasn’t surprising to me but I still enjoyed watching! Also, McCrae’s voice reminds me of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Just sayin’.
- I thought Cochran was doing the BB recaps on ew.com, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Anyone know what happened there?
- American Baking Competition was good last night too. I was surprised by how poorly everyone did. That stuff must be especially difficult to bake, as they usually do so well! I think I want Francine to win, out of the people left.
- I want to go see fireworks tonight, but it just isn’t practical. Maybe in a few years when S is older. But I do miss going for sure! I don’t miss the traffic to get out though!
- S is teething like crazy. Poor kid walks around with his hand at his mouth all day. He’s getting teeth on the top and bottom on both sides of his mouth. That has to be torture!
- Yesterday at the grocery store I seemed to hit it at ‘restock every shelf right now’ time. So frustrating to try to get a cart through! People were just leaving their carts wherever and going to get what the need. I couldn’t just leave the cart with S in it though, so I had to exercise my patience. Talk about a first world problem!
- How do people get babies to take whole milk? We have tried just plain & cold from the fridge, warm milk, warm milk and honey, cold milk with chocolate. What are we missing? I don’t have enough mommy milk stored up to give him half and half. Anyone have other ideas?
What’s on your mind today?