Time for a Thursday Thoughts link up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom!
- If you want a good book, try Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple. I could hardly put it down! I finished it Tuesday night, staying up way past my bedtime because I just had to know how it ended!
- Did you see Big Brother last night?! I have so many questions about the MVP twist! Mainly, if the MVP nominee wins the veto and uses it to save themselves, then who gets to renominate? The HoH or the MVP? I cannot wait to see how this new twist plays out in the game!
- And on American Baking Competition I felt so bad for Effie! She was so easy to emphasize with and it was hard to see her go! Especially when Brian is still on the show! But I suppose the show isn’t called “American Baking Competition with good attitudes”, so likeability doesn’t come in to play with the judging. Sad times.
- I hope Cochran does a good job on the BB recap for EW.com. I think I am going to really miss Dalton Ross doing it
- I am taking S to the zoo today! I hope they have the baby polar bears out! And I need to get to see whatever animal S really liked the last time we were there. I forgot what they are called, but I remember where they are kept! It would also be cool if we saw the zoologist who did the zoomobile talk we were at the other day. But I doubt that will happen.
- I changed the filter on our brita last night and our water tastes funny now. Yuck. I hate the first few pitchers of water on a new filter. Does anyone else have that problem or is it just me?
- I’m very excited that I get to start a new book now that I finished Where’d You Go, Bernadette. I will be reading the Crappy Pictures book next. Horray!
What’s on your mind today?