It’s Wednesday, so that means I’m linking up with Life after I Dew for So What Wednesdays!
So what if…
- We didn’t get to go to Toddle Town yesterday because I forgot my socks! I had socks for S, but none for me. I felt so bad about it, but at least S didn’t know that Toddle Town was part of my plan for yesterday so he didn’t get upset. Gotta have socks to play at Toddle Town!
- I cannot stop thinking about all of my weaning woes. I miss my old doctor and I am totally thinking about calling them up for advice.
- Last night S woke up screaming around 1AM. I calmed him down by nursing him. I don’t know how else to calm him down at night. Someone help! LOL
- I like America’s Got Talent. B hates competition shows and reality TV, but I don’t! Some of those people are crazy talented and I can’t wait until they get to the Vegas shows! I am still thinking about Special Head from last week’s show. How did he do that?!?
- Today I am taking S for his 18 month well baby visit at the doctor’s office. He always, always, always throws a fit starting at the scale and anytime he has to lie on that paper they put down to cover the examining tables. Last time we saw/heard another baby doing the same, so I felt less horrible about all of the noise. Must remember to keep calm. So what if my kid screams? Kids scream.
- B asked if I could straighten up the desk/office this week. I have no where else to put this junk until we get some sort of organizer for our office closet. I am not just moving stuff downstairs to just be forgotten about in the abyss of our 1200 square foot unfinished basement. Not no way, not no how!
What are you saying “So What?!” to today?